A HUMBLE AND BRILLIANT STUDENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO STUDY AT THE ECOLE CENTRALE OF CASABLANCA WITHOUT FACING FINANCIAL OBSTACLES IF HE HAS THE HUMAN AND INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY.
Tuition fees during the three common core semesters
• The first three semesters may be free of charge or between MAD 5,000 and MAD 50,000 per year depending on family income;
• Accommodation (Residence Bayt Al Maarifa) may be completely free of charge or at MAD 10,000 per year;
• Frais d’assurance et de responsabilité civile 200 Dirhams par an;
Since its launch, École Centrale Casablanca has established a partnership with the Moulay Youssef Foundation, which is recognized as a public utility, for its actions aiming at supporting students from humble origins, by providing them with all the assistance necessary to succeed in their studies.
In order to be exempted from tuition and accommodation fees, students should fill in the form and provide a parental income certificate along with the requested supporting documents to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Only complete files will be considered.
TO KNOW IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO OBTAIN FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, DO NOT HESITATE TO SEND YOUR FILE BEFORE EVEN KNOWING THAT YOU ARE ADMITTED!
Fees for the remaining school years
After the three common core semesters, students choose a personalized and professional path, which often includes studies abroad, mainly in schools belonging to the Ecoles Centrale Group (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Nantes, Marseille, Beijing, etc.), tuition fees stand at MAD 50,000/year for everyone.
Students may, however, benefit from:
• Easy access to bank loans at preferential rates, to be paid six months after graduation, upon starting the working life.
• Remuneration for internships and for periods of alternation between the school and business world.
Halima Foundation Living Expenses Scholarships
The School offers scholarships for students from the most humble social categories through its Halima Foundation. These grants are awarded based on the following criteria:
• Family income;
• Family situation (orphans, separated parents, large families, etc.);
• Geographical distance from the family.
Applications for living expenses scholarships will be examined at the beginning of the school year, after administrative registration.