Governance & Organization
Centrale Casablanca is the fruit of a State-State partnership signed in the presence of His Majesty King Mohammed VI and the President of the French Republic, François Hollande, in April 2013.
The School has the status of a public school recognized by the Moroccan State. It provides a Moroccan State diploma, which, after approval, will be recognized as a French national diploma.
Its governance is based on an original mechanism, managed by an ad-hoc foundation, and presided over by a board of directors composed of: independent individuals, representatives of Centrale Paris; and representatives of the concerned Moroccan Ministries*.
* Ministère de l’Industrie, du Commerce, de l’Investissement et de l’Économie numérique ; Ministère de l’Economie et des Finances, et Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur, de la Recherche Scientifique et de la Formation des cadres.
CLOSE TIES WITH CENTRALESUPÉLEC PARIS
École Centrale Casablanca’s teaching methodology and curricula are closely correlated with those of Centrale Paris. The majority of its professors come from the network of Ecoles Centrales and in particular from CentraleSupélec, and the Moroccan State-recognized engineering diploma it provides is also recognized as a French State-recognized engineering diploma. Finally, the governance of the School is divided in parity between CentraleSupélec and the Moroccan State.
Ecole Centrale of Casablanca’s Executive Committee Members:
- Ms. Ghita Lahlou, Director
- Mr. Serge Delle-Vedove, Deputy Director
- Mr. Philippe Dufourcq, Program Director
- Mr. Yassine Heffoudhi, Chief Financial Officer