Come Study at Centrale Casablanca
Centrale Casablanca also offers students from the other Ecoles Centrales or other partner institutions the possibility of training on African realities at the Ecole Centrale of Casablanca. These incoming mobility students will acquire the fundamentals of centrale pedagogy, while learning the particularities of Africa, an emerging region in full development.
- Students from the other Ecoles Centrales or ESSEC will have the opportunity to spend a credit semester in Casablanca on one of the following two identity-based themes:
- Doing Business in Africa, a comprehensive course that combines experience on cultural and managerial realities in Africa, and the specificities of industrial engineering and business science in the sub-region.
- Complex Systems Engineering, the core competency of Centrale Casablanca, which will offer a course combining a very high scientific level with a very innovative multidisciplinary pedagogy.
- Students from the other Ecoles Centrale will also be able to study one of the 3rd year options at Centrale Casablanca, including:
- Industrial Engineering, from an African perspective, in close collaboration with Centrale Supélec Paris;
- Energie, et notamment énergies renouvelables, en collaboration étroite avec Centrale Lille et Centrale Lyon.
- Des possibilités de double diplôme sont également offertes, notamment aux étudiants de Centrale Pékin.